One of the greatest human feelings of all time is love. When you've found your soulmate, the world seems happier, brighter, and life seems to have more meaning. But often, love is hard to put into words. That's why we've come up with the top ten best love quotes that are heart-warming, touching, and thought-provoking all in one. Read on to find out which ones have made the list!
10. "Love is when you sit beside someone doing nothing, yet you feel perfectly happy." — Unknown
9. "Love isn't finding a perfect person. It's seeing an imperfect person perfectly."
— Sam Keen
8. "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
— Dr. Seuss
7. "To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides."
— David Viscott
6. "Love is two hearts beating as one."
5. "Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you."
— Loretta Young
4. "Love: a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which wakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."
3. "We're all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love."
— Robert Fulghum
2. "To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that's everything."
— T. Tolis
1. "There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment."