Sometimes, hearing the inspirational words of others can help us power on when we're feeling low. To help you tackle this week, here's a list of some of the most encouraging quotes.
10. "How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." – Anne Frank
9. "In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity." – Albert Einstein
8. "It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up." – Vince Lombardi
7. "If you could only sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet; how important you can be to the people you may never even dream of. There is something of yourself that you leave at every meeting with another person." – Fred Rogers
6. "I think that little by little I'll be able to solve my problems and survive." – Frida Kahlo
5. "Encourage yourself, believe in yourself, and love yourself. Never doubt who you are." –Stephanie Lahart, Overcoming Life's Obstacles: Enlighten-Encourage-Empower
4. "Encourage anyone who is trying to improve mentally, physically, or spiritually."
– H. Jackson Brown Jr., Life's Little Instructions from the Bible: Ancient and Contemporary Wisdom to Fuel Your Faith and Empower Your Life
3. "Next to trying and winning, the best thing is trying and failing." – L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
2. "There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living." – Nelson Mandela
1. "I don't want other people to decide what I am. I want to decide that for myself." – Emma Watson